The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've looked at everyone's opinion on the Lotus Elise being a daily driver or not, and as I guessed, I was right... Opinions are like *******s and everyone has one lol. I have recently purchased an 06' Elise as a daily driver and its practical for my line of work, especially since i have an SUV at my disposal for anything that I might need it for. My question is this: Have any of you put alot of miles on the Elise? Any maintenance problems? I currently have
22K on my Elise. Thanks, Kev

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
There's a guy that passed 100k on his elise

search for the thread.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
I think the problem is not using it every day, it is asking if you can. If you have to ask, the answer is probably no, because you are worried that it might not work out. I think most of those who really drive it every day already knew what they are getting into and just did it. Sometimes I drive my car every day of the week, sometimes I don't. It depends on my mood, the weather, and where I am going.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
I took the car home on "borrowed car agreement" from the dealer, with 22900 miles. By the time the paperwork was finalized less than a week later, the car already had 23500 miles on it :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts