The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
People from the DFW, I want to make the transmission oil change and engine coolant flush on my 06 Elise, I wonder where do you guys take it to get this delicate service done? Also considering fair price :D:D:D , has anyone been into Regogo racing team, I have been invited there already by one of their team members, will they be a better place to take it than a dealership like Lotus of Plano or a Park place on Lemmon ave.
Cheers :cool::cool:

·
not your dad's puns
1,753 Posts
I think Autoscope has been suggested before, but don't have any experience with 'em myself (not for the Lotus anyway). I was impressed w/LOP for oil-line recall, and will be going back for inspection sticker. Also moving thread to TX region.

·
Registered
424 Posts
People from the DFW, I want to make the transmission oil change and engine coolant flush on my 06 Elise, I wonder where do you guys take it to get this delicate service done? Also considering fair price :D:D:D , has anyone been into Regogo racing team, I have been invited there already by one of their team members, will they be a better place to take it than a dealership like Lotus of Plano or a Park place on Lemmon ave.
Cheers :cool::cool:
I've had good experiences with Lotus of Plano, including the oil cooler recall and my RF light pod. AutoScope was also good. I've not heard of Regogo, so if you use them, please let us know.

Cheers,

Stephen.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi guys, once I get a chance I will take it to Lotus of plano for the recall thingy... Autoscope is like 1/4 of a mile farther than Regogo from my parents house, lol... I stopped by Regogo yesterday and people there seems nice, they're not a dealer, they're Vintage cars racers, they have like 3 racing cars one is a formula 1 style car, I will get the engine coolant replaced there and transmission fluid, I need some guarantee for these delicate maintanance, and might as well will do the oil change since they said they would be lowering the oil pan, I was quoted at around $300, excluding a K&N filter install since their getting that area open anyways I hope they do t get crazy with that charge, what sucks is that since they are going out to race they wont be back in one week and a half but I dont care much since I too leave on tuesday for dont know how long... Oh and if you guys are musicians they got a recording studio as well

·
Illegal Alien
4,779 Posts
Regogo racing is same ownership as sports car world, a major classic lotus parts supplier

·
Registered
273 Posts
For those two, I typically DIY in my own garage, but a shop in the DFW area that i use is RAC Performance.

If you want to DIY, you're welcome to come over and I'll help you with it.

Cheers,

-Erik
I have seen your orange Elise out and about in and around Frisco. YOU inspired me to buy mine :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts