The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a fairly cracked up front clam at the body shop as my car is getting insurance covered repairs. They haven't officially started work yet but should be available soon. It is theoretically reparable, I just have no intention of repairing it. This is located on the Upper East Side of Manhattan.

Just putting a feeler out. I'd hate to throw the clam away.

Attachments

·
Registered
130 Posts
I wish it was closer. It is definitely fixable. I could use it.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Limeaid, I visit Madison WI regularly as my family lives there. I haven't decided whether I'm driving or flying on my next trip or when it will be, but I'd like nothing more than to be able to help you out. I'm aware of your situation. Let me think about it.

I would need to rent a large SUV on my next trip to make it possible.

·
Registered
742 Posts
I would totally use that to make a sweet car bed
"And then you can talk to other car beds. My Moms getting me wheels for Christmas. It's gonna be sweet!"

-Grandmas Boy
rotfl

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Guys, I've gotten a few PMs so far. Going to call bodyshop shortly and check status. This isn't going to happen today or tomorrow, I can tell you that much...

·
Registered
9,150 Posts
I could sure use that right side turn signal indicator if you are replacing it. Let me know!!! In fact, I'd buy both of them.

·
Registered
935 Posts
I had worse but had the clam removed, repaired and painted for $3K.
Took about 3 weeks but the paint is a perfect match and I had a spoiler put on at the same time. I wouldn't throw it away.

·
Registered
675 Posts
I'm in queens what are u asking for the clam?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts