The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling the clam that was damaged when Bambi decided to test me!

Hell, many of you Chicago guys were on the drive with me!

It's being replaced, so the damaged one is available. Would make a good project clam if you were to do something fancy - widebody/mods/etc.

- Damage is on the passenger side. Two major spots - the vertical area just in front of the fuel filler - you can see it in the pic. The second area is above the rear wheel (to the side marker). I actually have the piece that 'fills' that area if you wanted to graft it in.

It's not a totalled clam. Could be repaired and used as new. My body shop guy figured, since insurance was paying for and Lotus had a couple of clams, just getting a new one was a lot easier than spending hours repairing.

Also, please note that it features the customizations I had done:

- Seam shaved/filled
- Plastic blake strakes removed/filled (sides of the tail lights)
- the seam/line that is under the lip has been filled for a cleaner look

This would be a great one to get pretty cheap (versus $5-6K new from Lotus) if you are interested in doing the project thing.

Has no other damage anywhere else.

Local pickup only (Chicago western burbs). No way in HELL I'm shipping this thing.

PM me if interested.

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Having hard time uploading pics. Will post soon. You can see the damage in my avatar.

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
More pics

Attachments

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bumpity bump.

Still available.

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump.

Someone buy this. It's still at the body shop and the guy is busting my balls to get it out.

Would be great if someone is planning on some sort of crazy Frankenstein mods.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts