The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
4,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Those of you who know Daniel will attest to his skill as a creative photographer. He came down to our shop and shots some pix. Here is a preview. More to come...

Attachments

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Shinoo - Please post more.

Love to have that in Hi-Res.

Your car looks stunning!

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
It's a cool looking picture, but is rather confusing. It looks like the sun is setting in the background, but the side of the car facing us is all lit up. It makes the sun and lens flare look photo shopped and unnatural.

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
It's a cool looking picture, but is rather confusing. It looks like the sun is setting in the background, but the side of the car facing us is all lit up. It makes the sun and lens flare look photo shopped and unnatural.

The picture may have been taken on a planet in a two star system ;)

·
Registered
55 Posts
awesome photo, nice work Daniel! More please :bow:

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
The picture may have been taken on a planet in a two star system ;)
Hah Hah...that was what I was thinking, a Binary Star solar system :)

·
Registered
5,295 Posts
There are so many cool things about this picture that they add up to be terrible. I'm not one to be hard on professional photographers, but if this pic were a ship it'd sink before it left the dock.

Forgive me for speaking my mind, I mean no disrespect.

·
Registered
263 Posts
if you could remove the photoshop looking lens flare, it would look a lot nicer.

·
Registered
539 Posts
nice photo. the lens flare doesn't bother me.
it makes it seem like the photo was taken on some alien planet.

looking forward to seeing more.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
WoW that is sex. :bow:

·
Aspen White 'RGB' Exige
523 Posts
hey guys,

long time. yeah, there's a copy in shinoo's batch of the photo MINUS the lens flare. its just in that shot i sent him. we changed up the environment a lot, and wanted to give it an unearthly feel, which seems like some of you got. the flare is definitely rendered in there. i can go either way with it.

shinoo can probably post up the rest, and the above WITHOUT flare. had a blast shooting the car! its a gorgeous car!!!

PS - sorry for those who seem to be totally repulsed by the photo :D

:wave:

·
Aspen White 'RGB' Exige
523 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts