The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a pic of the splitter from Darkside Engineering installed on their Elise?

·
Registered
275 Posts
how much is that?

·
Registered
396 Posts
I'd like to get a price check on that splitter.

I wonder if this can be combined w/ the APR splitter on Manly's Elise. He used the FF splitter. I don't think it would be a problem.

·
shay2nak
25,132 Posts
I'd like to get a price check on that splitter.

I wonder if this can be combined w/ the APR splitter on Manly's Elise.
that would be a sick combo.

·
Registered
361 Posts
where is that APR splitter available?

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,689 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Iwent ahead and ordered the "APR Splitter" directly from APR, I was a bit upset when it showed up that it WAS NOT!!!!! as pictured above. The splitter they sent me was nice, but will not work with my FF splitter. When I spoke to the rep originally on the phone, I mentioned I wanted it after seeing Manly's splitter on here....he acknowledged Manly's car/splitter as being set up very nice. Apparently if I wanted that splitter I had to specify that????(as if I were to know there was a manly and non manly splitter), and it was double the cost of the one I recieved....... Since its defined as a custom order, they did not accept returns. Not very happy at all.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Iwent ahead and ordered the "APR Splitter" directly from APR, I was a bit upset when it showed up that it WAS NOT!!!!! as pictured above. The splitter they sent me was nice, but will not work with my FF splitter. When I spoke to the rep originally on the phone, I mentioned I wanted it after seeing Manly's splitter on here....he acknowledged Manly's car/splitter as being set up very nice. Apparently if I wanted that splitter I had to specify that????(as if I were to know there was a manly and non manly splitter), and it was double the cost of the one I recieved....... Since its defined as a custom order, they did not accept returns. Not very happy at all.
That blows! They should have known better and advised you of the differences up front. It's not as if they are producing/selling a ton of Lotus parts.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Where can I buy the yellow Elise splitter? Apparently APR doesn't have it. If FF is selling it, how come I don't see it on their website?

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
I just ordered the FF spoiler APR splitter combo.

The FF spoiler is not available anymore. You have to buy it from the UK (that's what I did) you can get it from eliseparts or sinclaire. Sinclaire is less expensive but they never answered my emails while eliseparts answered all emails in a very short time and were very helpful.

So I bought the spoiler from Eliseparts. At the current exchange rate it was less expensive than to buy from FF anyway.

At APR I talked to KC and asked for Manly's splitter. I had no problem getting it. Now my problem is how to fit it to the car as APR provides no instructions whatsoever. But I'll probably use the crash box and fog light brackets to secure the splitter.

I'm doing all this next week and will keep you posted.

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
That is a FF lower lip and an APR splitter. APR will be working on the lower lip in the near future as well I believe.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts