The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
they call it a coin tray. It is a perfect fit for my front gate remote :)

·
Registered
184 Posts
Great....now I need a gate so I can get a gate remote!

·
Illegal Alien
5,277 Posts
I found a reference in officially Lotus documents, the instructions to pull of dashboard mention removing the screw in the "Coin Holder"

·
Premium Member
1,404 Posts
Yes, that is what it is officially called by Lotus, a "coin holder". But then the British would be too timid to call it a "condom holder"

·
Registered
5,709 Posts
Timid? For a nation that commonly uses the C word on film and media I hardly think so. Ever watch the ever popular Top Gear (of course you have) whose writers love to injecting racial slurs for comic effect..an is marketed for a general audience. So yeah, the last word I think about when I think of Britain is timid lol

·
Premium Member
6,991 Posts
I put condoms there.
First good answer. If you live where you need a gate, its time to move IMHO. My home in Maine is the land of never losing your keys because they're always in the car!:scratchhead:

·
Premium Member
504 Posts
Coin Holder, quarter sized.

·
Registered
392 Posts
The heck I've never noticed that cavity til now since you pointed it out... And considering I gas up like twice a week for the past whole month....

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
7,255 Posts
Why is it so very different from what we call coin holders here? Heads instead of tails?

·
Illegal Alien
5,277 Posts
It would be worthless as a coin holder lip is too low, coins will fly out; an engineering insult... better to think of as a condom holder.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts