The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
it's about time, you guys!!!

It was a wonderful surprise! When they announced it, I thought I was just incredibly unobservant cos Julie had her ring on. Luckily, she said she'd been hiding her hand for the entire banquet.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Kimberly

·
Registered
113 Posts
Now if they can just find a free weekend to get married on.....

Have you guys seen the May-June-July autocross calendar (remember they do Bremerton and sometimes Wendover)???

·
Registered
171 Posts
I think that they should just get married at an autocross :p

I can hear it now...."David Avard in the Mazda, do you take Julie (sharing your car) for your...." :D

They could even do a victory lap where julie threw the flowers into the crowd :D

·
Registered
113 Posts
They could get Married at the CASOC June event.....

Or they could get married at the PRO event at California Speedway! Steve Volpp and Heyward Wagner would love the publicity.

David and Julie are having a heck of a time negotiating a date between all the autocross weekends and the schedules of friends and family.

I think we should find somebody living in Kansas that will let Julie "borrow" their address for a year. That way we can keep them around for another 12 months.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Conemangler said:
I think we should find somebody living in Kansas that will let Julie "borrow" their address for a year. That way we can keep them around for another 12 months.
Unfortunately, you have to have a job and pay income tax for a year to be considered a state resident.

·
Registered
113 Posts
So, if I formed a Kansas corporation then hired Julie, she would be a Kansas state resident after a year? Does she have to pay a lot of state income tax??? :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts