The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After a year of battling the Teutonic hoarde and other big h.p. beasties Davey has come out on top. Shows what a 2-11 can do against the mainstream.
NASA sport Touring 2, 2013 class champ. :nanner:

Attachments

·
Registered
686 Posts
WOOT

Grats-

·
shay2nak
25,083 Posts
:clap:

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Love it! Nice job. It would be great to see the score breakdown and other cars in your class. For those of us who don't know it off hand.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Love it! Nice job. It would be great to see the score breakdown and other cars in your class. For those of us who don't know it off hand.
I'll steal my own thunder and fill in the details.
In my class there were three Corvettes and a Honda S2000. Racing within the class was negligable but I still managed to beat them in points.
Most of the actual real racing was against the German Sport Touring class made up of a variety of Bimmers, Spec 944 and spec Boxter. The races against those cars was hairy and scary at times.

So no the trophy in of itself is token, but to me it represents the race against the German beasties more than anything else.

Tried to get the Lotus challenge series here in Texas back in 2010 but for a variety of reasons it fell thru. Definitely would have been more fun than slugging it out with what runs in the NASA group. Good people there, just not many Loti.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
I'll steal my own thunder and fill in the details.
In my class there were three Corvettes and a Honda S2000. Racing within the class was negligable but I still managed to beat them in points.
Most of the actual real racing was against the German Sport Touring class made up of a variety of Bimmers, Spec 944 and spec Boxter. The races against those cars was hairy and scary at times.

So no the trophy in of itself is token, but to me it represents the race against the German beasties more than anything else.

Tried to get the Lotus challenge series here in Texas back in 2010 but for a variety of reasons it fell thru. Definitely would have been more fun than slugging it out with what runs in the NASA group. Good people there, just not many Loti.
Great to hear still. The NASA HPDE events in the NW seem to lack Loti drivers as well.

·
Registered
7,117 Posts
congrats!!! thats awesome.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts