The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
I have to be in DC the weekend of Oct 15-17. (A 20th reunion! Man, I'm old!) Anyway, I was thinking about taking the Elise instead of flying to get my break-in miles over with. The car should be coming in right around mid-October.

So if the timing is right, I'd be in for a group install. Friday the 15th or Saturday the 16th would work for me.

Steve

·
Registered
387 Posts
coulthard fan said:
Steve - you're in Providence? I'm from West Greenwich.

Since I'm getting my car from Connecticut, and you are getting yours somewhere down here, how about we switch cars and save each other the drive? (Mine won't be delivered until early spring though.) rotfl
ummmmm ..........

NO!

I'll only get a month or so of driving before I have to put it away for the winter. But I know it will be here in the spring! Not on Lotus time!

Nice to see a fellow Rhode Islander here ... and an F1 fan! Do you get up to Montreal? I've been every year since 96. My memory is shot but I'm pretty sure David won 4-5 years ago.

Steve

·
Registered
387 Posts
Scott, you have pm. Good tax point counselor!

Steve

·
Registered
387 Posts
I had to decide on the Starsheild today and I passed, so I hope that this or other aftermarket solutions come along so I can get it on my car pretty quickly after delivery. If I stick to clean, well-traveled roads, I'm sure the paint will be fine for a few hundred miles.

Maybe the extra benefit will be that the car will leave the port sooner if its not waiting for a clearbra install (I'll cling to any thin reed of hope). Steve

1 - 4 of 4 Posts