The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
GG
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just trying to see if there are any drivers in the area that meetup on the weekends or whenever really. Would love to find other Lotus drivers to cruise around with and checkout different setups :)

It's also a damn nice Saturday afternoon right now. Everyone is probably already out driving :D

·
Registered
7,475 Posts
Just trying to see if there are any drivers in the area that meetup on the weekends or whenever really. Would love to find other Lotus drivers to cruise around with and checkout different setups :)

It's also a damn nice Saturday afternoon right now. Everyone is probably already out driving :D
Check the Mid-Atlantic forum. There is a big gathering of Lotus in Fairfax on the 17th.

·
Registered
7,475 Posts
Ohh jeez I have been posting in the wrong forum.. I just moved from PA and am stuck in the Northeast mindset. Thanks.
Need to connect with the DC/MD Chapter of Lotus Ltd. A member hosts a BIG get together at his home each August or September. Catered. His yard will be full of all manner of Lotus, Ferrari, Lambo, Pantera, Jag...and some stuff you've never seen before.

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
GYLO on the 17th should be a must if you can attend. I doubt I'll be in the state that weekend, but the last one a couple months ago was awesome.

There is a surprisingly big following in this area and a bunch are on the forum. Fermi, Silver Surfer, Almighty, and I all live in Arlington, pretty much the same neighborhood.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 6 of 6 Posts