The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...and my Evora is back from the Lotus dealer - with a new AC condenser installed - and he said I can pick it up tonight! Unfortunately, I can't cut out of work early today. :mad: There are some serious t-storms set to roll through the area this evening - hopefully I can wrap up the deal and get home before they hit.

Pics to follow...but maybe not until the weekend when the weather is better.

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
...and my Evora is back from the Lotus dealer - with a new AC condenser installed - and he said I can pick it up tonight! Unfortunately, I can't cut out of work early today. :mad: There are some serious t-storms set to roll through the area this evening - hopefully I can wrap up the deal and get home before they hit.

Pics to follow...but maybe not until the weekend when the weather is better.
It rains in England too. You should be fine driving home in the rain. Maybe just don't use "Sport" mode.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL...yeah...I'll be OK in the rain. Just knowing that it'll be freshly washed and waxed will be a shame. However, that'll give me excuse to clean it up to my standards this weekend.

·
2013 Evora S since 11/13
239 Posts
Threat of rain never bothers me. But here in North Caroline, the threat of thunderstorms with hail would definitely darken my day.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts