The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been hearing that some dealers have delivered as many as 7 cars.

I've heard that several #12's have build dates.

I called to hear the latest w/ my dealer and found out the following:

2 delivered.
2 due any day now.
"ships" (plural) on the way.

That would make me think about 6-8 which should be delivered through September.

I just want to compare w/ others out there if this is average (I think so).

Robert

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Fox valley has 9 right now. Don't know if this is just the latest shipment or first shipment.

Rothrock has had 4 (one demo and 3 customer).

Chris

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
Matheny- 3 customer cars delivered and the demo- #8 expected to be delivered around first week of Oct.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
note, another customer car "unexpectedly" just appeared. That will make 4 deliveries (+ the demo of course).

Sounds about average. Good, w/ all these people getting their cars (and not hearing any from my dealer) I was starting to think i was

DOOMED

Robert

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
Behlmann in St Louis
One delivered, one demo
4 invoiced for this month. They expect 5 next month for the 10 total cars they are supposed to have by october, then 6/month after that.

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
babak said:
Behlmann in St Louis
One delivered, one demo
4 invoiced for this month.
From reports in other threads, those 4 have been delivered, so they delivered a total of 5 by now.

·
Registered
724 Posts
babak said:
Behlmann in St Louis
One delivered, one demo
4 invoiced for this month. They expect 5 next month for the 10 total cars they are supposed to have by october, then 6/month after that.
is that by oct or thru oct? i have been basically told both and dont know which way to jump last week i was #11 on list and told to expect end of octor the begining nov. this week im #13 and told middle of oct. ??? i know it doesnt matter much but im going nuts

1 - 8 of 8 Posts