The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Weather and work schedule permitting, I was considering a trip to the dragon at the beginning of Oct.

Are any fellow LT members nearby and/or interested in going?

-Heath

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts
Dates ??

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Possibly Oct 10-13th? Not sure at this point. Just testing waters.

If a few guys are interested but want to do it a different weekend, that's fine too.

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts
might be able to make it the week before.....6-10 or so..

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Why not make it the first week of Oct. Drive another hour, and come down to the Petit LeMans at Road Atlanta? I'm probably going to have a friend in town and it would be a blast to go up and run the Dragon and see if we can make him throw up.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Dragon

i would definetly be interested in getting a group up to make the deals gap run. i would be coming from Atlanta. I will be there if you guys decide to make the trip. I will stay tuned for more details. Any one else from the atl area interested in going up there?:clap:

·
Registered
317 Posts
My wife and I get up to WNC every year sometime in Oct. I'm thinking about trailering the Lotus this year since my track days have been limited and I'm sick of the straight, flat roads around here. Not sure of the exact dates or plans yet, but I might be in.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
As someone who lives 30 minutes from the Gap, why would you want to go out of your way to come out and stay in line behind a variety of revenue-happy THP troopers, a line of slow cruiers and see just how fast you can wing it through there at 30mph with a cop on your tail?

There are a lot better roads around here that don't have all the photographers, cops, the parade of Harleys and the people who seem to think they are on a race track. Grab a MAD MAPS and have a much better drive!

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
I ought to pull that one out of my sig line and stop reminding people it exists before the photographers find it, too! ;)

Frankly the Triangle makes the Gap look boring and actually has some challenges to it.

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Oct 3-4 you need to be at the Petit LeMans at road atlanta

·
Registered
2017 Evora 400
5,619 Posts
What if we go up to the Dragon on the 27th? LLSE is having its monthly drive and I haven't been up there in a few months.

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts