The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Kerb(wtf?) weight of the evora is 1350kg... 2976lbs which is every so close to 3000lbs... enjoy your salamander meal.

P.S. pics or it didnt happen rotfl

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I will also accept swalling it whole and regurgitating it alive :clap:

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts
:popcorn:

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
We'll need a video for proof. Haha...
Cheers,
Skottoman

·
Registered
591 Posts
That is only the prototype weight. Lotus is all about lightness, perhaps it will shed some weight between now and production. I would hold off on the salamander unitl we have production weights.

I believe "kerb" weights would include fluids (including 1/2(?) tank of fuel.

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
did i miss something?

·
Registered
11,221 Posts
That is only the prototype weight. Lotus is all about lightness, perhaps it will shed some weight between now and production. I would hold off on the salamander unitl we have production weights.

I like the way you think... :D

Someone said they bet the Evora will nudge 3,000 lbs and I said I'd eat a salamander if it nudges 3,000 lbs.

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
oh.... sorry mike....

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
i can provide the salamander... and be witness if it helps...

·
Registered
538 Posts

Actually, you might have something here.

BM, since this car won't hit the UK until end of year possibly next year and since it definitely looks like this car won't hit the US until 2010, a lot can happen and I'd definitely wait before dining on a salamander.

·
Registered
240 Posts
I think you guys are smoking dope if you think the car is going to get lighter. Since when does a production car ever get lighter? It seems every model year the weight goes up a bit as they add more frills. Look at our beloved Elise/Exige for example.

·
Registered
11,221 Posts
I think you guys are smoking dope if you think the car is going to get lighter. Since when does a production car ever get lighter? It seems every model year the weight goes up a bit as they add more frills. Look at our beloved Elise/Exige for example.
Hey, hey now. We can hope.

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
its possible that some salamanders have a hallucinogenic toxin:D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts