The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Relapsing Honda fan
1,259 Posts
Nice, throw in a 1" drop and maybe a darker color, gun metal, bronze?

·
Registered
216 Posts
There are two (known to me) Evoras with 5 spoke wheels. One red one from across the pond and a white one. I know a few companies can make a 5 spoke for the car. I was considering the Vossen 5 spoke before I picked up the PB Racing Monzas

·
Registered
23 Posts
There are two (known to me) Evoras with 5 spoke wheels. One red one from across the pond and a white one. I know a few companies can make a 5 spoke for the car. I was considering the Vossen 5 spoke before I picked up the PB Racing Monzas
Pics of yours please!

·
Premium Member
1,142 Posts
MHT can make any of these Niche Monotec Forged wheels for The Evora, in various Offsets and Widths that you desire. They have several 5 spoke designs:

Niche Monotec Wheels - MHT Wheels Inc.

In disclosure, I have NO association, financial, business or personal interest with MHT or Niche. I am only a very satisfied customer of their wheels for my Evora.

·
Registered
43 Posts
MHT can make any of these Niche Monotec Forged wheels for The Evora, in various Offsets and Widths that you desire. They have several 5 spoke designs:

Niche Monotec Wheels - MHT Wheels Inc.

In disclosure, I have NO association, financial, business or personal interest with MHT or Niche. I am only a very satisfied customer of their wheels for my Evora.
Do you have 5 spoke wheels on your Evora now and would you happen to have pricing?

·
Premium Member
1,142 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
IMHO, you can't beat a simple, light-colored five-spoke wheel on a dark colored sports car. But I hate after-market modifications on my cars, so it'd be really great if Lotus would offer something other than their current (busy) wheels..

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts