The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Ahaha they're implying the Elise hit something without breaking the clam? That's hilarious. Everyone knows if a goose feather lands on the front clam you'll be collecting pieces of fiberglass from all across the road.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
A goose feather - great stuff. I was eating at an outdoor table on NW 23rd in Portland today and everyone around there parks by braille. I just don't know how it would be possible at all to drive/park an Elise more than 50% of the time. You'd have a hard time getting someone to even pay for damage because that is how everyone parks.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
:panic:

yeah it's stupid everyone knows that there really isn't enough clearance in the elise to drive over someone's head

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
I saw a trailer at Dark KNight. Jason Statham is in it but I didn't see any Lotuses. It looked like it was chop-ful-o computer animation like that speed racer movie but I was half loaded who knows.

·
Banned
874 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
Ahaha they're implying the Elise hit something without breaking the clam? That's hilarious. Everyone knows if a goose feather lands on the front clam you'll be collecting pieces of fiberglass from all across the road.
This coming from a man that knows better then anyone else.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts