The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I came across pictures of the Evora with some decals, like on the top windshield saying "Lotus" or "Lotus Evora", etc. like this for example:
http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/attachments/f170/183660d1333737560-evora-picture-thread-imgp2524-001.jpg

Anyone knows a web store selling this type of decals? A web search on "car decals" returns a lot of hits but it's not clear if those will work with the curvature of the Evora's windshield.
There are shops/garages certainly capable of doing this but I'm looking more for a DIY.

Chris

·
Registered
396 Posts
There are no decals that will work on the Evora windshield. It's a super-special windshield that will not accept decals.

Please, please, take that statement as fact and do not investigate further. It's for your own good :)

·
Registered
498 Posts
There are no decals that will work on the Evora windshield. It's a super-special windshield that will not accept decals.

Please, please, take that statement as fact and do not investigate further. It's for your own good :)
I thought this went out in the 80'S :huh:

·
Disciple of Chapman
1,620 Posts
Oh Man. i thought this was the DECAT thread not DECALrotfl

But to address the Question
decals are not really my cup of tea, but if you like them go for it. When Squid changed his wheels and tires I thought" He is going to ruin his car" but it turned out great. who knows you may find something that is great and if it isn't just remove it.
We all know that Lotus did not get everything right. maybe you will come up with an improvement.:UK:

·
Back to the Future, again
6,155 Posts
We all know that Lotus did not get everything right. maybe you will come up with an improvement.:UK:
Nope, you are 100% wrong. Lotus got everything right, every single minute detail is perfect, down to the synchronized buzzing, and the exact order each part will fall off your car.:no:

ETA: Here's the car, to save on time:

·
Premium Member
11,306 Posts
a guy who used to be on here does great work w/decals, etc.

chuforia graffix.

very nice fellow.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts