The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am new in the club and looking for another Lotus Europa owner. Mine is a 1970 S2. I bought it partially assembled without any service manuals. I would like to connect with some one with a Lotus similar to mine so I could see how some of the components install. Also need a fuel tank for same. You can email me at [email protected].
Thanks for looking,
Richard

·
Registered
66 Posts
Always helpful to state where you are located. I have a 71 S2 and I'm located in the San Diego area.

I am new in the club and looking for another Lotus Europa owner. Mine is a 1970 S2. I bought it partially assembled without any service manuals. I would like to connect with some one with a Lotus similar to mine so I could see how some of the components install. Also need a fuel tank for same. You can email me at [email protected].
Thanks for looking,
Richard

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
i registered, however, looks like its taking a while to "be approved" the admin may want to consider an auto approved. Often people like to just get going, etc.

although not my preferred method, that Yahoo groups has proven quite effective in communicating.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Thanks for the heads up, Joe. I joined up last week when I heard about it from the Lotus Elan.net forum. I hope many of the yahoo group guys migrate over. It's a great bunch of guys on the yahoo group, but I just can't stand the yahoo message board style and have been hoping a more conventional forum for Europas would be developed.

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts
Hi Joe ! ...My Zetec eventually wound up in Japan !

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i registered, however, looks like its taking a while to "be approved" the admin may want to consider an auto approved. Often people like to just get going, etc.

although not my preferred method, that Yahoo groups has proven quite effective in communicating.
Sorry it took me a while to get you approved. The reason I did it that way, was I was getting 3 to 4 new members every night and they were just posting random crap that had nothing to do with cars much less Europas. So I turned auto registration off. I try and respond as quick as I can, but sometime it takes a while. I hoping to get some moderators to help out and speed the process up. Thanks for joining us, and look forward to seeing you the Board.

Joe

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Looks like I dropped the ball on your registration. When someone registers I send an email asking them to respond before I approve the registration. I must have over looked your response and apologize for the delay. You are approved now.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts