The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,044 Posts

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts
No, but if anyone's going, I'd like to share a couple of social security numbers for everyone to have fun with !!

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
I was on a 3 man cycling team once for an event that we named Defcon3. Had a pretty sweet logo for it at one time.

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
charliex:

You're already in Vegas, lucky [email protected]@rd!!!! LOL! :p

Truthfully, I'd rather go to Blackhat, but am spending my training $ elsewhere :p

·
Registered
10,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
funnily enough the defcon badge has a datablock on it this year, my nokia n95 read it fine.

added the usb and bdm to my badge, now for the sdk...

·
Registered
744 Posts
Dang, my Docomo cell phone can't scan the bar code on the computer screen or I could tell you what this is for...
The only way I could get it to scan with my phone is to print it out.

Not going, but have a drink for me charlie ;)

·
Registered
10,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
will do, sprite though ! ;)
i've got the badge hooked up to the computer, found a VFD i wanted interface, downloaded the freescale compiler (codewarrior blergh), got it all ready to compile and bam 32K limit on C code, codewarrior have always been greedy , if you buy the $400 license they give you 1K of C++

i had to take apart two usb hubs and a cell phone to get the surface mounted micro usb connector.

surface mount makes my eyes bleed, i had to replace a chip on a board earlier today, then all this stuff arrive.s

1 - 14 of 14 Posts