The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, even if you didn't go to CO, who here has changed there order color since the new press cars showed up?

I called Dimmitt, I am in the top 20, had my car on order for Saffron Yellow, saw the CO, asked to be changed. They said it was right on the cut of to change order specs, so I did it. I'm part of the COM. Anyone else make the change to another color yet due to these photos? Thy KG looked good too, but I don't have the you know whats to pull that one off. :p

·
Registered
12,193 Posts
I've been liking what I see of CO lately. I think it looks hot on the Exige. Still think I'm gonna stick w/ Ardent / Biscuit, though. I dunno.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
transio said:
I've been liking what I see of CO lately. I think it looks hot on the Exige. Still think I'm gonna stick w/ Ardent / Biscuit, though. I dunno.
Red/biscuit is hot too though! :cool: I love the Saffron, CO, and Ardent. :) I love the biscuit int. ever since I say the Racing Green with it. Love that! CO won't look good with that though. :(

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hollywood said:
you beat me too it. im just might have to see if i can change it.
Oh man, you gotta copy off me. :( You should get Saffron. :) Now there is nobody currently in our area getting SY.

GabbaGabbaHey, nice cars in that link! :cool:

·
Registered
607 Posts
The COM color intrigues me. I would like to see the color on the Elise. If it looks good, I'll probably get that. I will not decide for sure unless I can see it in person. If I cannot see it at the time of order, I plan to stay with Ardent Red.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Hollywood said:
you beat me too it. im just might have to see if i can change it.
I think part of the reason Dave changed his mind was because CO wouldn't be as popular. I would stick with MB!

-Eric

·
Registered
592 Posts
Didn't they make a Barracuda in that color; or was it the 71-72 240Z. I think KG is cool in an ugly 60's kind of way.

All the colors have their place. What we need is phase change colors - a swipe of the wand and you can have a different color each day :cool:

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
XconZ said:
I think part of the reason Dave changed his mind was because CO wouldn't be as popular. I would stick with MB!

-Eric
Yeah, I love the SY, but want a less common color on my car. You are correct sir.

·
Registered
394 Posts
I changed my order last week also to CO. I went from Green to orange so the car would be more visable and hopefuly safer. I think I started all this mess about changing orders!

Adam p
CO / LSS / Tour Pack / Black int / Hard Top!

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
Adam P said:
I changed my order last week also to CO. I went from Green to orange so the car would be more visable and hopefuly safer. I think I started all this mess about changing orders!

Adam p
CO / LSS / Tour Pack / Black int / Hard Top!
Arnie poses next to a car and everyone acts as if the Playmate Of The Year did it, saying 'gimme,gimme,
gimme!' P.S. - As Bette Davis once said about being adored by the public, 'You
either got it...or you don't. It's as simple as that!'

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
Paul MD said:
and your point?
If Arnie stood next to Krypton Green, people would be going over to that color. It's the same when the other Arnie poses with a
certain golf club......sales go up. 'Star Quality' people have that effect on the public. Didn't you ever hear about what they do on Madison Avenue?

·
Registered
739 Posts
You seem to hold Arnie in a worryingly high regard!

I'm afraid he could stand next to God and I'd probably miss it...

:)

1 - 20 of 49 Posts