The Lotus Cars Community banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
shinoo said:
CO is indeed a fantastic color....Many of you may not know that CO was not one of the original colors LCU planned to offer. The COM petitioned LCU to offer it and they listened! How cool is that? How many car companies do you know that would be so responsive.

LCU, my hats off to y'all. Thanks !!! :)

BTW: cheers from merry England. I tour the factory on Wed. I can hardly wait. The new Exige looks even better in person.
Lotus had no intention to offer CO. But thanks to the COM, Arnie woke up one morning with a CO Elise clam in his bed and decided to cave in. :p

·
Registered
167 Posts
I'm still planning on Saffron :)

tidalwdave said:
Oh man, you gotta copy off me. :( You should get Saffron. :) Now there is nobody currently in our area getting SY.

GabbaGabbaHey, nice cars in that link! :cool:

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
JBurer said:
I'm still planning on Saffron :)
Oh, I must have a bad memory. I didn't realize you were getting SY. That's cool. I'm was hoping someone getting an early delivery was getting yellow in our area. :)

·
Registered
419 Posts
I too am getting mine from Dimmit #15, (tidal) and changed from chrome orange to ardent red... doah! now come all the pictures of chrome orange. Thats ok though, the pictures at the back of LOA, show the red to be good and vibrant... Maybe we can trade when we want a different color Tidal!??!?!

-Jeff

·
Registered
419 Posts
I want to know how to get the yellow over white with the black stripes/hash marks/whatever you call em! Tiger type pattern. I saw the picture of that. Anyone know how to get that pattern? I didn't see it as an option. :D

-Jeff

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
jeff8875 said:
I too am getting mine from Dimmit #15, (tidal) and changed from chrome orange to ardent red... doah! now come all the pictures of chrome orange. Thats ok though, the pictures at the back of LOA, show the red to be good and vibrant... Maybe we can trade when we want a different color Tidal!??!?!

-Jeff
Jeff, red is nice. Did you see the photos I took of the red Elise when it was in Tampa, or have you seen it yourself in person?

Where in Tampa are you? I'm glad you aren't getting CO now. :)

You will be getting your car before me. :mad: :( :p

·
Registered
419 Posts
tidalwdave said:
Jeff, red is nice. Did you see the photos I took of the red Elise when it was in Tampa, or have you seen it yourself in person?

Where in Tampa are you? I'm glad you aren't getting CO now. :)

You will be getting your car before me. :mad: :( :p
No I didn't see the pictures of the red elise, origionally the pictures I saw of red were either
a. calypso(sp) red
b. bad lighting conditions

were they pictures of the fed elise? all i know is it is supposed to look like ferarri red which is HOT!.
gotta go eat some pizza.....

-Jeff
so what about the trade? :D

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
jeff8875 said:
No I didn't see the pictures of the red elise, origionally the pictures I saw of red were either
a. calypso(sp) red
b. bad lighting conditions

were they pictures of the fed elise? all i know is it is supposed to look like ferarri red which is HOT!.
gotta go eat some pizza.....

-Jeff
so what about the trade? :D
Here are two links to to Euro red elise that Dimmitt had last year. Each like has some different shots.

http://tbas2k.com/Oct03meet.htm
http://tbas2k.com/lakeclassic03p2.htm

No trades on the cars. :p Only I will drive my baby. :)

41 - 49 of 49 Posts