The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sold

I am installing an ABS delete kit/back dating to a standard MCYL and Vacuum servo. So I have my ABS parts for sale.

Includes Master Cyl and ABS Servo/Pumps and Accumulator. Everything seemed to work fine when removed. No lights on.

Please let me know if you have any questions or would like other parts associated with the ABS.

Pics available

Asking $500 plus shipping OBO.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
I am installing an ABS delete kit/back dating to a standard MCYL and Vacuum servo. So I have my ABS parts for sale.

Includes Master Cyl and ABS Servo/Pumps and Accumulator. Everything seemed to work fine when removed. No lights on.

Please let me know if you have any questions or would like other parts associated with the ABS.

Pics available

Asking $500 plus shipping OBO.
Very interested.. tried pm'ing you but it wont let me.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Im sorry but I'm new to this group but i don't see your email anywhere?
I've tried pms and that don't work either.

Either type it here for me or reapond to me by text at 606 225-6443 or email at [email protected]

Sorry for the confusion
Kevin
Great

My e-mail address is in my sig below

please send a note and lets work out a deal

·
Registered
5 Posts
It says i don't have permission to pm you or that I'm not logged in but i know that im logged in. I got the basic account on this group, perhaps i need to upgrade to the paid version? I was only here to find a pmIII as i don't have a lotus but i do have 2 1990 Pontiac ASC McLaren Turbo grand prixs. Your signature isn't even visable to me..?
Again i apologize.. dunno whats going on here?

Sincerely Kevin

Great

My e-mail address is in my sig below

please send a note and lets work out a deal

1 - 5 of 5 Posts