The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone is interested in ditching their dreadful Delco Moraine system on their Esprit and switching to a vacuum servo system, the last batch of kits has now been sold, however I am planning on producing another set of 10 which may be available in about 6 weeks or so. Due to bulk buying, I have managed to trim the cost lower than it was before, and a pre-assembly option is available which saves a lot of time and effort. I suspect there may be some of you on this forum who have already made the conversion, and if so then you will know the difference it makes.

I don’t frequent forums very often, so please don’t reply here as I probably won’t see it, instead it’s best to email me at [email protected] so I don’t lose track of any enquiries. I always respond to emails, and at the moment there are 9 kits left unallocated.

Ian.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great to hear that, Erik!

I now have 3 of the current batch of 10 allocated, mail me as before if you're interested in a kit, RHD or LHD.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The kit fabrications have finally arrived, and I am now in a position to supply once more. I currently have 6 kits available.

Mail me if you're interested, stating the year and model of the car, LHD or RHD, no obligation.

[email protected]

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
With the GBP crashing against the US Dollar, kits are now 10% cheaper for US residents. I have 4 kits left now, mail me if you're interested, stating the year and model of the car, LHD or RHD, no obligation.

·
Registered
809 Posts
Smoking deal, I almost want to buy a second kit :)

I have installed a BBK on the front last year and i am currently waiting for a 4 piston kit for the rear to ship from PNM. Should have a really capable and well balanced system for some track fun soon!.

Hoping the virus disruptions dont delay the shipment of the kit too much!

·
Wingless Wonder
1988 Esprit Turbo
5,861 Posts
The kit developed by @ian29gte ('Chilidoggy' on TLF) totally replaces the Delco system with a standard system. Seems very well received.?

Here is the rather long Topic on TLF: (If you read the whole thing, start on Page 5 as linked)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The current batch of Delco deletion brake kits has now been allocated. I am taking expressions of interest from anyone who who's potentially in the market, but it needs a minimum of about 5 to make it viable. Mail me at the e-mail above if you want details, or to go on the list, there is no obligation at the present time.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It's possible that I may soon have enough expressions of interest to produce another batch of brake kits. Mail me if you're interested, no obligation.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Feel free to mail me if you're interested in a brake kit but please note it is designed as a replacement for the Delco Moraine ABS system as fitted to the S4, S4s and early GT3's. It is not designed to fit any other models. Thanks!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts