The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This reporter has just learned that the next Long Beach/Lakewood area Lotus meet will be held on Thursday, October 25th, AD 2012 at 7:30PM Pacific Standard Time at:

Deli News
5555 East Stearns Street, Long Beach, California 90815

We're hearing mixed reports of rioting, Waldo and a possible Alien invasion. We believe a Xenomorph might also be involved.

We go now to our eye in the sky for an overview of the meeting area and its immediate surroundings:

It's clear to this journalist that the space provides adequate parking, provided people arrive in a calm, sane, orderly fashion approximately 48 hours before the meeting start time. Manshoon has graciously volunteered to run c*ck-blocking duty and will bring cones, a tarp, assless chaps, the Sons of Anarchy and midgets in clown suits. Pugs are optional, but not required.

In the event of last minute cancellations all club dues will be forfeited and used by the remainder of the club to purchase guns, drugs and hookers. Lots of hookers.

Street racing will be held in the alley between Rite Aid and Deli News. Pink slips or cash, bettor's choice.

Coming up later this hour we have Brock Landers with the weather...

Film at 11...

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
I think someone is trying to replace me as court jester here.

Sir, I doff my cap to you - funny stuff!

And enjoy your get together in New Dehli.

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That's "Colonial" Marines! I hear they're pretty tough hombres packing state of the art firepower.

That said, hopefully you guys can make it down. Hopefully we don't get nuked from orbit. Hopefully an asteroid, rain or other natural disaster doesn't prevent this event from taking place.

Thanks SwingLo, we'll enjoy our Slumdog Pizza and have a slice in your honor :D

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
will be there, close with my old school. Go Beach!

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,600 Posts
That parking area is never open to normal cars, let alone anyone else. You'll be parking behind the RiteAid building, where you won't be able to see your vehicle.

San

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Is this still going on?

Things got quiet and awkward those last few posts.

·
Back to the Future, again
6,187 Posts
Is this still going on?

Things got quiet and awkward those last few posts.
Awkward like the inevitable silence that happens during conversations... Or the type that comes when you are walking with your buddies and your hand accidentally touch his... Or if you ask a girl if it's a boy or girl and she says she is not pregnant?

Not that I did any of that....

1 - 20 of 57 Posts