The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Obviously folks have been guessing delivery dates for months, if not years...I was just thinking how I'm surprised a real "forum pool" was not formed at some point, with a legitimate prize for the "winner".

It's probably too late now...at least I HOPE it's too late...if cars are possibly delivered within a month or so. I wish I'd thought of this back in February...when first confirmable delivery was less definitive. I guess even if it is too late, we can do an "unofficial" pool with a virtual prize.

I'll take the first confirmed delivery to a forum member on:

May 28th

David

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Steve W said:
There was one. We posted dates on the calendar. I picked June 11th about 4 months ago.
Steve,

Hmm...I did a keyword search for "Pool" and didn't find it...

Is the calender still posted?

David

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
zvezdah1 said:
xoooooo....
Click on calendar at the tool bar top of the page, it has dates filled for estimates of delivery.

Chris
Chris,

Awesome! Thanks! I added my May 28 date, as I'm still confident someone on our forum will get a car in late May. I'm an optimist.

It appears this calender project never reached "pool" status with a prize, which is what I should have thought of back in February. I'll try not to drop the ball when the next opportunity arises!

David

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
zvezdah1 said:
HI David,
You ARE an optimist, I revised my estimate to June 9!
Chris
YAY! June 9th is my Birthday!

If I get my Elise on my Birthday I'll have to say it will be the best present Ive ever had. I was 29 when I ordered the car...I'll be 31 when I get it.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
from someone on the psc site -

'Friends, I was told by a Lotus North America representative yesterday that Lotus is now building U S cars, and that "currently, U S deliveries are scheduled to begin on June 15th." To me, the date seems distant enough that delays may still occur.'

1 - 12 of 12 Posts