1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
yuck, my Delorean had a totally different interior. I didn't realize they offered different colors....or was the fugly brown just the test car.

I dont recall the steering wheel in mine. I was always worried it was going to break or fly into the future.

May I ask why you care?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah that ugly brown was just the test car (thank goodness) except there was a saddle brown interior for the 24k gold plated cars. Curiosity is the main reason why I care, I'd also like to help them locate that steering for their pilot car. I figured since lotus built these test cars that someone on here might know.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
Yeah as did mine.

Browser, look on Yahoo Groups for a Delorean mailing list. I was on it for awhile, LOTS of guys on the list are REALLY into the car and could probably answer your questions.

I'm pretty sure it was a Yahoo mailing list. If you can't find one on Yahoo, maybe google "Delorean mailing list". Its out there and it's VERY active.

Good luck.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I might give the DML a shot unless someone already has, and your right, it is a yahoo group. My DMC has a black interior.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts