The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,
I am sure that a good majority of you know me or who I am. Ironically, this is an excellent way to address my clients who have deposits with us here at LOA. We have just received our demo Elise and are taking appointments for demo rides in the car. The car is a Chrome orange, touring pack, sport pack, with hard top.
If you would like to schedule a demo please contact the salesperson that you have been dealing with or myself. I would also appreciate it if the people who do not currently have a deposit with us wait a week or so in order for our current deposit holders to have the initial opportunity to come by and drive the car. I hope to see all of you soon and please contact me here at the store if I can be of assistance with questions about the car or anything else that you would like to address with the car(i.e. questions or concerns). My email is [email protected] and you are welcome to shoot me a quick note and I will do my best to get back with you quickly.

Chris Constantin
Lotus Atlanta
Lamborghini Atlanta
Motorcars of Georgia The Bimmer Store
[email protected]
404-233-4269

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
outstanding news. any idea when next customer cars are due and any info on colors? it would be 2 birds with one drive if i could see one or 2 of my top color choices when scheduling a drive

·
Registered
643 Posts
I was in the area and stopped by on a whim (and the wife's suggestion), and lo and behold there was a chrome orange Lotus with the LSS wheels sitting right up front waiting to be driven.

After speaking briefly with Chris, the wife and I grabbed lunch and came back to get a test drive. Wow, what a blast! That car was incredible--better than I had imagined. The only problem was both of our drives were spoiled with slower-moving traffic...

Chris was very friendly and (to my surprise) willing to take each of us out in the car, despite me being in a t-shirt and jeans. I've read some horror stories about sales people at other dealerships, but Chris was very down to earth.

Unfortunately, as it was an unplanned stop I didn't have the camera, so no pictures, but I'm sure someone else will fill that void. I was worried that orange would be a little overwhelming, but it looks great in person. Now my color decision is even more difficult....!

Edit: For those who are worried about driving an LSS-equipped car on the street, don't. We went over some rough concrete (although no terrible potholes), and while the car certainly let you know what was happening at the contact patches, it was still quite livable.

Jim

1 - 4 of 4 Posts