The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off, I've owned my 05 Elise for a little less than a year now and have found these forums indispensable for ownership questions and reference. Hopefully at some point I find myself knowledgeable on a subject to provide valuable input!

With that said, I recently needed to get new front brakes and rotors installed. I had this done at the dealer (FoD)... Ouch. The rear brakes had a little more life left on them, but will need replacement in the not-too-distant future. After reading on the forums it seems like that the job would be manageable to do myself (and save some $$$ in the process), but I have never done brake replacement/repair on any vehicle. I'm confident that if I take my time I can do it myself, but thought it would be great if i could watch somebody replace theirs first. So.... I was wondering if there was anyone in the Denver area who might be up for letting me watch a brake install on their elise/exige. At least that would give me the idea of whether i would be able to take on the job myself. If anyone might be up for this, let me know here or via PM. Thanks all!

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
BS (ok Blindside)

I have an 06 Elise and I have already done breaks on it, so cant show you on mine, but if you want...

We can tackle your car if you want. The job is not that difficult.

Doug

1 - 2 of 2 Posts