The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't been out of town since last July. But of course I decided to go back East for a week. Leaving tomorrow at 5 am. Guess what my car #11 at DE showed up today. I'm bummed but I guess I can wait another week. SIGH------- Anyway for those of you behind me mine was at the dock on October 28th so took a little over three weeks to get to DE.
Mark

·
Registered
4,985 Posts
Congratulations even if the timing is off a bit. Do you know how many other cars they're getting (if any) along with yours?

·
shay2nak
25,083 Posts
cool!! What color is your car, Mark?

·
Registered
157 Posts
Yep, not surprised as I am with DE and have been told that mine is on it's way to the distribution center. Should be able to pick it up around Dec. 1...Wahoooooo!

So far my experience with DE has been good, though they have had a noticeable lack of information until the Liz hit the water.

Seems like their cars are delivering, but slowly.

Jason

·
shay2nak
25,083 Posts
awesome! Yours is Graphite, right? They've been getting 3 cars a month.

·
Registered
4,985 Posts
More good news! Slowly but surely my day is drawing closer. Still, I'd like to see them get more than three a month.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Yep, mine is Graphite with touring (red) and LSS. Passed on the stone shield and hard top.

Getting the shield elsewhere for probably half the price, but do not yet have that nailed down.

I am really starting to get excited, and must say Pat Marsh (lotus sales manager) has been nothing but professional.

While DE has not been the most forthcoming with information, I believe that they have been as honest and upfront as possible.

We shall see now that the car is almost here if this holds true.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts