• Exterior Questions:
1. Opinions on Zaino - from a Pro POV would be nifty! Positive or negative...
My experience with Zaino - after years of searching, testing, switching, trying everything from Mezurna to Meguires, Carnuba to Showtime and numerous items in between (Liquid Glass, NuFinish, Adams, etc), I now use Zaino on all my vehicles. With minimum effort, I've found I get maximum results when compared with any of the aforementioned products. My car looks wet 99% of the time - even when it's FILTHY. If I break out the buffer during a serious detailing, spider webs or swirls or whatever are GONE - removal is dust free... if there is dust, I've applied too much. Folks complain about it being expensive, but my original kit lasted me 2 years, and I wash and wax my car at LEAST once a month.
2. I am looking for a less abrasive, less labor intensive washing method if it exists so I can concentrate most of my efforts on Waxing. I saw this in another thread: Autogeek Quart Foamaster Foam Gun with FREE BONUS
I realize there will be some agitation required. Just wondering how a Pro does it. Currently I am using the 2 bucket method with 2 washing gloves, one for each half of the car, then a rinse for the roof and rear. It seems to me that this foam gun might cut down on the amount of water I am using, and make the washing part much easier... But your opinion is valued.
3. The Starshield - what do Pros use on the Starshield?
• Interior questions:
1. I clean my dash with water. I clean virtually my entire interior with a slightly damp cotton towel aside from the leather. What do the pros use to prevent dust from accumulating?
2. GLASS - I hate cleaning my glass but particularly on the interior. No matter what product I have used, I always wind up with some form of streaking. What do the pros use on interior glass and tinted window glass?
Looking forward to the answers sir. Thank you very much for the insight.