The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of some great routes to drive in the DFW metromess? Specifically scenic and/or winding roads. Here is one I know of:

Specific:
Google Maps

Spill 'em, don't hide your magical route. :(

·
Registered
105 Posts
Wouldnt it be quicker to take Stevens drive rather than that really curvy road. It looks like a short cut. Am I missing the point?? ;-)

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Look up the north Texas lotus Owners Group on Yahoo groups. Besides being able to find out where the best routes are it will also put you in touch with other Lotus owners in your area.

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
There are several really great 1-2 hour runs around the DFW area. I hesitate to post them online, for everyone to see, but would be more than happy to share if you want to drop me an e-mail?

Heck, I may put a small Saturday Morning together for this Saturday...

Steve

sfordhamATparkplacetexasDOTcom

·
Registered
105 Posts
I could be up for a saturday drive. I would actually be interested in having another elise owner drive or ride in my car for a sec. I am noticing some ringing noises at cruising speeds (not accelerating or decelerating) I am wondering if it has always been there and i just didnt notice or if I may be starting to lose a throw out bearing. Only seems to show up after I drive around a while and warm up the car. Maybe it is normal so i would like a second oppinion before I put her in jail for a couple of weeks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts