The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any ideas on places that might have (good) pads in stock? I'm going to Hallett on Wednesday and stupidly forgot to look at the brakes until yesterday. So I called PST and they didn't have any in stock. The fronts I think will be fine, but the rears only have about 1/3 left and I am not familiar yet with brake wear on such a rear biased vehicle. I consider myself to still be a track noob so I probably won't be pushing the car overly hard, at least not the first half of the day. Think the rears might last?

Current pads are Porterfields. Other then PST I don't any other places to call (other then like Overseas, but they would probably be extra expensive).

Attachments

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Did you check w Keith (kverges) on here? He might know of someone that has them. Wonder if hes at Cresson today?

·
Registered
9,297 Posts
Call Sector111 - they know which cross reference is available at any Autozone.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
I remember reading the rears are the same as a viper or 350Z except maybe you had to sand them down a little thinner to fit. Do a search and you should be able to find something on that.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Rears are the same as the '93-'00 Viper, may be a tight squeeze, but will fit. That said. changing rear compound may present some brake bias issues

1 - 5 of 5 Posts