The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Since our first local meet turned out to be a great success. Those of you who were unable to make it but were interested can now attend to this meet! ;)

I thought we should get together and introduce ourselves over at Ten Ren's Tea Time between Valley Blvd and Grand Avenue. It is off the 60 fwy on Grand Avenue.

From there, those who are interested in getting a bite to eat at Applebees, Chilis, or In and Out Burger. We can then decide together where to get some dinner.

Ten Ren's Tea Time
515 N Grand Ave
Walnut, CA 91789
(909) 839-2665

The meet will start @ 8pm. If I can get a list of people who will be attending, I can make arrangements to have the manager reserve parking spaces for our Lotus to park in the front with 8 cars parked side by side. But I need to inform him ahead of time.

This meet will be in conjuntion with Auto-X/Koval/Korean BBQ thing so we can get together and talk about the Sept 20th event. Having it a few days ahead will allow us to draw more people in. The Diamond Bar meet welcome anyone who has any interest in the Koval/Auto-X event but are unfamiliar about it. There will be those at this meet who can help answer some of your questions and inquiries.

Who will be there?!?!

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
What time is this one?

So many meets, so little time!

·
Premium Member
4,550 Posts
I'll have my Lotus back.....yea babbbyyy!!!

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Did you add Good2Go? He said on the other thread that he could go to this meet.
I think I'll show on the 20th but pass on this one...too far to drive after a long day at work (I get off at 7pm but not that I have any excuse since I can see others are driving from much further...)

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Patrick is your Lotus fixed?
Finally all fixed, but another cracked stage-II exhaust. :D

You better make it Patrick. :no: You missed the last meet and you were the one that said if someone arranges a meet in Diamond Bar, you'd be there. :huh: :D

So....go go go! :clap:
I'll make it this time! :clap:

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Let the List begin!!!

01. Good2Go
02. plastique999
03. PatrickShim
04. FLuXeXigeS
05. Trendy Exige

·
Registered
269 Posts
im going to try to make this one .

01. Good2Go
02. plastique999
03. PatrickShim
04. FLuXeXigeS
05. Trendy Exige
06.Jorgeassoc (tentative)

·
Registered
191 Posts
add me to the list !
ill be there.

·
Registered
191 Posts
september 18 is my bday LOL

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Is this all the people that will be attending the meet? I already spoke with the Ten Ren Tea Shoppe Manager and he is already approved with the RSVP parking space so we can line up the Lotus together. If we can't get enough people to make it, I think he would be more reluctant to want to accommodate us in the near future.

Comon' people! Sign up!!!! :clap:

01. Good2Go
02. plastique999
03. PatrickShim
04. FLuXeXigeS
05. Trendy Exige
06. JerryM
07. Jorgeassoc (Tentative)
08. Rob T (Tentative)

1 - 20 of 54 Posts