The Lotus Cars Community banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Tara king was the producers (or director's) "girlfriend", I forget which. But who was the first Mrs. Peel and why did she leave the show? Answer without using a search engine and you may be eligible to be a contestant on The Chase.

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
Tara king was the producers (or director's) "girlfriend", I forget which. But who was the first Mrs. Peel and why did she leave the show? Answer without using a search engine and you may be eligible to be a contestant on The Chase.

I admire the producers/director's brass accoutrements.
Dont think I could have called Mrs. Peel into my office and say:
"sorry. you are out, my girlfriend is in"

·
Gamera The Atomic Turtle
3,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
When you go to buy the dvd sets, you have a choice between the Emma Peel set or the Tara King set. I didn't have the cash for both, bought the EmmaPeeler.

·
Registered
773 Posts
My brother-in-law's sister used to live next door to Patrick McNee. He gave her an autographed a set of VHS cassettes for me. That was one of my favorite programs back in the day. Honor Blackman left the show to appear in Golfinger. Dianna Rigg eventually became a Bond girl too.

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
When you go to buy the dvd sets, you have a choice between the Emma Peel set or the Tara King set. I didn't have the cash for both, bought the EmmaPeeler.
But in my way of thinking, there are two choices.

Emma Peel or.... Wait, there is really only one choice.

·
Illegal Alien
4,690 Posts
I my tender pre-teen age when that show was on in 1st run, I developed a love and appreciation of women and Lotus' in one swoop.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts