The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Decided to do a photoshoot this weekend now that I have my Elise set up pretty much the way I want it

Attachments

·
Vroom vroom
507 Posts
Great shots! I would have taken off the tow ring though. Too distracting and I'll forever associate it with a pull string :p

·
Registered
514 Posts
Great shots! I would have taken off the tow ring though. Too distracting and I'll forever associate it with a pull string :p
Speaking of pull string, what is that in the first photo?? I cant unsee it.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Speaking of pull string, what is that in the first photo?? I cant unsee it.
It's the zipper from the front of the model's dress - but when I saw that, I was like WTF?

EDIT: There was something that was really bothering me about the pictures and I just figured out what it is. The saturation is pushed so far that it makes the model's skin look strange, most evident on her legs in the first picture at her knees. There's a lot of redness and paleness there.

·
Premium Member
434 Posts
Zipper? What Zipper? Who cares....

·
Premium Member
2,257 Posts
It's the zipper from the front of the model's dress - but when I saw that, I was like WTF?

EDIT: There was something that was really bothering me about the pictures and I just figured out what it is. The saturation is pushed so far that it makes the model's skin look strange, most evident on her legs in the first picture at her knees. There's a lot of redness and paleness there.
Yeah, if her skin looked like that in person I definitely wouldn't hit that. :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts