The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was gonna drive my Esprit there from Mechanicsburg Pa, I was looking forward to it for weeks since I found out about it. I got sick as a dog the end of last week though and am still not working today, stomach virus or something.

Anyways, I was wondering if anyone went and if Lotus has a big turn out there? The website I saw looked like more like MGs and Austin Healey's I think they were? Many Jag's too im sure. I was excited non the less to go, maybe next year.

·
Registered
571 Posts
I was gonna drive my Esprit there from Mechanicsburg Pa, I was looking forward to it for weeks since I found out about it. I got sick as a dog the end of last week though and am still not working today, stomach virus or something.

Anyways, I was wondering if anyone went and if Lotus has a big turn out there? The website I saw looked like more like MGs and Austin Healey's I think they were? Many Jag's too im sure. I was excited non the less to go, maybe next year.
I went...entered my Alpine (came in 3rd in Miscellaneous)...not a big Lotus turn out, but still a nice show...tons of MGs and Triumph - it's presented by the Delaware Valley Triumph Club...oh and tons of Jaguars.

You should do the Hellertown (Keyston MG) show this weekend...again not a lot of Lotus, but a great setting! I can't make it this year.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I planned to go to this show also since your telling me of it, but I helped my mother in law who is moving in state college yesterday and was beat upon waking up today, so didnt make this one either.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts