The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So yesterday I noticed a 2006 Krypton Green Exige for sale on Autotrader, with around 5k miles for about $42k!
I'm wondering if someone got the deal of the century because the posting is now gone. :scratchhead:
If someone here snagged it at that price, job well done! With that color and mileage it's easily worth 50k IMO. :crazyeyes
Located in Minneapolis, MN
This was the link.
https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?listingId=526996961&zip=92308&referrer=%2Fcars-for-sale%2Fsearchresults.xhtml%3Fzip%3D92308%26sortBy%3DderivedpriceASC%26incremental%3Dall%26firstRecord%3D0%26marketExtension%3Don%26modelCodeList%3DEXIGE%26makeCodeList%3DLOTUS%26searchRadius%3D0&numRecords=25&firstRecord=0&modelCodeList=EXIGE&makeCodeList=LOTUS&searchRadius=0&clickType=spotlight

·
Addict
1,243 Posts
It's an '06 so not the SC version. I think the $42k is a good price for that mileage though. It is a rare color to see for sale.

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
So yesterday I noticed a 2006 Krypton Green Exige for sale on Autotrader, with around 5k miles for about $42k!
I'm wondering if someone got the deal of the century because the posting is now gone. :scratchhead:
If someone here snagged it at that price, job well done! With that color and mileage it's easily worth 50k IMO. :crazyeyes
Located in Minneapolis, MN
This was the link.
https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?listingId=526996961&zip=92308&referrer=%2Fcars-for-sale%2Fsearchresults.xhtml%3Fzip%3D92308%26sortBy%3DderivedpriceASC%26incremental%3Dall%26firstRecord%3D0%26marketExtension%3Don%26modelCodeList%3DEXIGE%26makeCodeList%3DLOTUS%26searchRadius%3D0&numRecords=25&firstRecord=0&modelCodeList=EXIGE&makeCodeList=LOTUS&searchRadius=0&clickType=spotlight
For me I'd have to factor in the cost of a paint job. Not a fan of the fluorescent greens.

·
Registered
92 Posts
It's an '06 so not the SC version. I think the $42k is a good price for that mileage though. It is a rare color to see for sale.

This. As a recent ‘06 Exige owner and one intimately familiar with the actual sold prices of these in various conditions and mileage, $42-44k is what I would say. To list it immediately at $42k the seller must have been motivated to move it quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This. As a recent ‘06 Exige owner and one intimately familiar with the actual sold prices of these in various conditions and mileage, $42-44k is what I would say. To list it immediately at $42k the seller must have been motivated to move it quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So would you say these are inflated a bit? :shrug:

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
That sounds like the guy we met at the Hunt Valley Cars and Coffee just outside of Baltimore last Saturday. He had been searching for that color Exige with a few specific items and had bought it a week previously and drove it home to Pittsburgh where he lives and then on to Baltimore where his family is. Nice guy, very enthusiastic, and a spectacular car!

·
Registered
11 Posts
That sounds like the guy we met at the Hunt Valley Cars and Coffee just outside of Baltimore last Saturday. He had been searching for that color Exige with a few specific items and had bought it a week previously and drove it home to Pittsburgh where he lives and then on to Baltimore where his family is. Nice guy, very enthusiastic, and a spectacular car!
Nope, that was me (nice meeting you!). Mine is isotope green and an '08 240. I certainly wish I could have picked up a green exige for 42k though!!

·
Flower Power
48 Posts
That's a cheap price for a KG with those kind of miles. Everyone knows that KG is the fastest color.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts