The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i've ran into some trouble with my 05 elise and i'd like to bring it to a local shop, rob @ dietsch werks is recommended by a bunch of people

i've tried calling him multiple times throughout the day, with no luck of getting ahold of him. all i get is a voicemail

the phone numbers i'm dialing are listed on yelp and his webpage, 408-355-0081 and 408-725-4243

if anyone can get ahold of rob, i'd like to perform a maintenence service, install boe clamhinge, replace 2 tires and diagnose the electrical problem i'm having with the vehicle as soon as i can

rob, if you're reading this, you can reach me directly at 415-676-9544

thanks!

-albert

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
i've ran into some trouble with my 05 elise and i'd like to bring it to a local shop, rob @ dietsch werks is recommended by a bunch of people

i've tried calling him multiple times throughout the day, with no luck of getting ahold of him. all i get is a voicemail

the phone numbers i'm dialing are listed on yelp and his webpage, 408-355-0081 and 408-725-4243

if anyone can get ahold of rob, i'd like to perform a maintenence service, install boe clamhinge, replace 2 tires and diagnose the electrical problem i'm having with the vehicle as soon as i can

thanks!

-albert
[email protected]
[email protected]

·
** The Enforcer **
7,594 Posts
Crazy! A shop not answering the phone? It's not like their hands are dirty and they're working on cars, right?

San

·
Registered
46 Posts

thanks!

-albert
Albert, sorry about the hassle you went through but glad you made it in! We have been transitioning a service writer so unfortunately there were a few calls that did not make it through that week. The main line 725-4243 rings the office and if no one picks it up it goes to Robs cell. Rob goes back and forth between the San Jose shop and the new shop we are setting up in Vacaville but is typically available on his cell. If you don't reach him, please try again after a few minutes. In the meantime, I plan to set up a cordless system in the shop so that Jon and the techs can answer the phone if Rob or Saurabh, our new service writer is unavailable. We are always available by email at [email protected], [email protected] and mine works too. [email protected].
Once again, sorry about the hassle but glad you made it in :) Thank you!

~Jenni Dietsch

·
Premium Member
5,195 Posts
Between the two shops, racing, renting race ready cars, and setting up his new parts warehouse Rob is a busy guy. But rest assured that your car is in the best hands!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts