The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
LotusRaceShop.com
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We're finally getting settled in the new shop. I got the new alignment lift up and running over the weekend. Last week the tire machine and balancer got moved and setup.

I'll be mounting new tires and changing fluids on the GGLC Autocross truck this week.

Our Lotus inventory in filling up as well. We're stocking tires, HID kits, EBC brake rotors and pads. We're also stocking stocking most of the common hardware.

As of April 1st We'll have new hours for our new work week. We'll open Tuesday through Saturday from 9am to 7pm T-F and 12pm to 5pm on Saturdays - except race weekends.

Call and come by and see the new shop!!

If I get enough interest I'm planning a meet and drive from my shop the 2nd Sunday of the month through the summer and beyond weather permitting.

Robert Dietsch
Dietsch Werks
5191 Lafayette st.
Santa Clara, CA 95054
408-725-4243

Attachments

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
Very cool - looks like you filled the whole shop already with cars! :p
I still need new brake pads so you will probably be hearing from me shortly since I have a couple of events coming up. The EBC pads are better than the porterfields yes? Most of my miles will be on the street but occasional events

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
Glad to hear it Rob. Your now pretty much walking distance from my office. I was about to give you a call about getting some work done on the Subie. With the Elise coming in after that, to get those "track ready" parts installed.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Nice garage Rob! We've met a few times at Santana Row, and It's possible I'll be calling on you in the future for some things... like... I need new rear tires!!! :D
Cheers,
Skottoman

·
LotusRaceShop.com
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Still have my '74 X. I started it a couple of weeks ago to bring it to the new shop. With a new battery it started right up after 2+ years at the house. I don't get them in nearly as often as I used to. Thats the new GGLC auto-X Van next to my X.

Attachments

·
LotusRaceShop.com
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice garage Rob! We've met a few times at Santana Row, and It's possible I'll be calling on you in the future for some things... like... I need new rear tires!!! :D
Cheers,
Skottoman

Thanks, I hope to start going to S.R. again soon. I've got A-48's in stock and will be stocking 888's shortly.

·
LotusRaceShop.com
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Very cool - looks like you filled the whole shop already with cars! :p
I still need new brake pads so you will probably be hearing from me shortly since I have a couple of events coming up. The EBC pads are better than the porterfields yes? Most of my miles will be on the street but occasional events
The challenge has been not to fill it. I've been running the EBC pads all around on my car (and on clients cars) for a while now and like them for mixed use - Rob.

·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts
good luck w/new location. :up:

·
Registered
5,311 Posts
I caught Rob at new shop on my way home yesterday... That new lift is very cool and large enough to hold two Elises!

I think Rob needs for a bunch of us to show up some Saturday (maybe after Santana Row) and throw him a "Shop-warming" party!!! I'm sure he could use some bodies to move some stuff around.

Cheers,
Kiyoshi

·
LotusRaceShop.com
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Speed Trap Alert

Speed Trap Alert for those driving on Lafayette street near my new shop.
He's been very busy today catching speeders going both directions.
He like's the BMX driveway near the 237 overpass. He's not there everyday, but keep an eye out for him!!! - Rob.

Attachments

·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts
baby back b*tch

1 - 20 of 25 Posts