The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took my elise in to Dietsch Werks to have wheel balancing and alignment done (negative camber). I can't say enough good things about Rob's work - the difference in handling is amazing. I highly recommend anyone in the bay area who's looking for a skilled mechanic to give Rob a call. He owns an elise himself, so he knows the little quirks that go along with working on one.

Dietsch Werks
665 E El Camino Real #B
Sunnyvale CA, 94087
(408) 735-9287

(i'm not affiliated in any way, just a very satisfied customer)

look what else showed up at dietsch werks yesterday (new cayman s)

Attachments

·
Registered
413 Posts
Is the phone number still the same? I've been trying to call him for a while now (735-9287) with no luck.

·
LotusRaceShop.com
536 Posts
I'm back in town!

Sorry guys, I've been out of the office around the holidays. Spent last week trying to catch up on the work and new shop. Call monday, If I'm out I'll call you back as soon as I get back the office.

Nick, I have some parts for your brakes on order, should be in next week. - Rob.

408-735-9287

·
LotusRaceShop.com
536 Posts
stuttgart said:
Hi Rob, how much negetive camber (front and rear) can I get on stock suspension? I've heard enough good things about doing a custom alignment and I definitley going to do it.
You can get a little over -0.75' in the front and well over -2.0' for the rear with the shims.
With some machining we get over -2.0' in the front.
Our standard street/track set up is -0.75' in the front and -2.0' for the rear using just shims.
- Rob.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts