The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the difference between LRG (B86) and Epsom Green (B67)? Is the Epsom just a bit darker? Looks maybe less saturated, if that even makes sense. Both look metallic, just not sure of the difference.

Thanks.

·
Registered
370 Posts
The Epsom Green does look a bit darker - more military green. I saw an Epsom Green Evora at the dealer in Long Island and it looked amazing in person - much deeper metallic sparkles than show in the pics. One of my favorite colors now. :bow:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you. That's the one I saw listed in the color and didn't get a great sense from the pictures. Glad to hear it looks great. A search brought up a bunch of Land Rovers, so I think I have an idea of the shade of green.

Did the Oyster interior look good in the green? I would say Oyster is generally my favorite interior color, but it doesn't work with everything. Also, how are the Lotus people in Long Island to work with?

·
Registered
370 Posts
I have to say Oyster interiors are not my favorite, however it does go very well with that color. I stood and just took in the Epsom Green for a long time - you do really have to see it in person to get a feel for how nice it is.

Oyster + Epsom Green = perfect.

Black + Epsom Green = great.

Paprika + Epsom Green = watermelon :)

The folks up there at Autosport Designs are great. I wanted to look at the three Evora S cars they had a month or so ago so I gave them a call. John Schmauch picked me up at the train station, let me drive the blue Evora they had there and gave me a tour of the place. They've got some beautiful classic cars up there as well.

I also dealt with them last year when I was looking for an Exige. Through a bit of bad timing and communication, the car I was coming in to see got sold literally as we were driving in the shop. While they didn't have to, they went out of their way to find and point me to an even better car at another dealer.

If you're interested definitely give John a call - he'll take care of you.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for all the great advice. I've always loved the LRG / Biscuit combo. On the Evora, I really like Persian Blue / Oyster too - really so many good color choices on the Evora.

I'm happy to hear they offer good service. Sorry about the mishap, but I'm glad it all worked out. From the pictures you've got, it looks like you're Exige is pretty awesome :clap: so maybeyou won out in the end after all!

Hopefully I will get a chance to see the Epsom in person, but am unfortunately not at the point of being able to be a serious buyer at the moment.

Thanks agian.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts