The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Disciple of Chapman
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I saw Ramtin's 5 Element diffuser and decided I had to get one. Emailed Difflow and they whipped one up for me in less than a week.:clap:

What do you think?
thought the 7 element was a bit over the top. The 5 element just a little more understated..

IMG_0709.JPG

IMG_0710.JPG

IMG_0718.JPG

IMG_0720.JPG

IMG_0721.JPG

·
Disciple of Chapman
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Premium Member
1,404 Posts
Is the upper end of the mesh grill sitting correctly? The gap doesn't look quite right.
Other than that its great

·
Disciple of Chapman
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Is the upper end of the mesh grill sitting correctly? The gap doesn't look quite right.
Other than that its great
I notice that too after I installed my Lotus Sport Exhuast. I must have bent the mesh some.
I'm planning to do a oil change and 3rd cat delete in the next few months. I will flex the mesh back when I do that. I just want to make sure I does not rub or bind.

·
Absolute power does what?
3,201 Posts
Looks great, nice upgrade.

·
Disciple of Chapman
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Chhirowolf hey I noticed a hammer in the picture why did you need a hammer for the install :shrug: It Looks great
A cheap ballhead hex tool broke off in one of the bolts. Had to punch out the tip of the hex with a hammer and screwdriver.
WD40 is your friend with many of the bolts. Was sure I was going to strip or break one, but tool broke instead:crazyeyes

1 - 20 of 22 Posts