The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling an original Difflow 7 element diffuser, which is by far my favorite diffuser of all time. I love it because it is curved like the rest of the car and the elements reach a little lower towards the ground giving them more of a bite into the air passing underneath the car.

Selling this one though because I am looking at becoming a bit more serious in the autocross scene and this diffuser's legality in the SSM class is questionable. I have already ordered a replacement diffuser to make me legal so selling this one. It has been scraped a little, but I have cleaned it all up and repainted everything black again so that it looks like new. Original pricing is $640+shipping, hoping to get $450 shipped for it anywhere in the Cont. US. If you are outside the cont us, and want it, then pay the extra and it is yours.

Thanks.

photos are of my car off of Difflow's webpage.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump, still available. :)

·
Registered
120 Posts
Mannn. I want this! Seems like a decent price. I just bought exhaust so I think I spent my car money for the month but good luck with the sale and if somehow you still have this next month, I'll take it!!

·
Registered
2,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If I have it, it is yours. I will post when it is sold. :)

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
Out of curiosity, which SSM rule is violated by the diffuser?

·
Registered
2,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Out of curiosity, which SSM rule is violated by the diffuser?
I am not sure if it is violated, so much as just making sure I can not be held against it.

But (if I remember this correctly) there is a rule against spoilers not being able to extend past the furthest point of the back of the car (i.e. bumper). So to keep this in mind/check I measured the rear diffuser with a drop line, and found that the side fins coming off the right and left of the main center channel extend well beyond the furthest point. So that is why I had a custom one made through Difflow.

It isn't a "specific" rule, however because it doesn't necessarily address diffusers, I figured I should adhere to that which is clearly stated for less sake of possible arguement.

·
Registered
2,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Johns new custom diffuser is Badass ;)
I will be sure to snap photos of it after it is on the car. :)

I think it comes in today, so I plan on installing it on wednesday.

·
Registered
2,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump, still available. :)

·
Registered
2,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
SOLD!!!

Thanks again to Glenn for a great product and to Formula313 for purchasing it from me. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts