The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have several items for sale. PM or email dustin.hartman83 at gmail.com

Difflow Aeroplates $75+shipping obo

Difflow sent me 2 of the same side on accident. One simply has to be bent the other way at the time of install and it's a mirror image. These are brand new.

Sector111 Rear Panel Eliminator. Plasti Dip'd black. Easy to remove and change to bare aluminum. $75+shipping obo

I also have a bunch of OE takeoff parts from my 05 Elise. Mileage at time of removal ~26K.

Hood Slat Panels: $75 + Shipping obo. There is what looks like a small burn mark on one of them.. Other than that in good shape.

Side Slat Panels: $75 + Shipping obo. The passenger side panel has a small piece broken off the bottom. Is not visible once installed.

Engine Cover Panels: SOLD

Rear Exhaust Panel: $125 + Shipping obo.

Assorted Airbox Pieces. Let me know what you need make an offer!

OEM Foglights: $150 + Shipping obo. They have an aftermarket blue colored bulb that the prev owner installed.

Rear Diffuser $150+ shipping obo. This diffuser does not have the exhaust cutout. The anodize is a bit faded/discolored. Would look new with fresh powdercoat/dip.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.