The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did you link to a part? The link goes to the main image which is the same one I used for the pic. It shows nothing going through those two holes.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, maybe it's 3, 4, 5, but it doesn't resemble what I would imagine it to. I know it needs to have a very large diameter washer since the hole through the diffuser is nearly an inch in diameter.

·
Ticket Magnet
1,055 Posts
I just removed my undertray and so have them at hand. They are 8mm x 25mm. I am not sure what the thread pitch is but can find out Monday if you let me know you still need it.
The washers are special. They are 38mm in diameter but have a step to them that is about 2mm high and 12.5mm in diameter.
Good Luck.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks! I will PM you if I still need the info. I just ordered a kit on Ebay since it's a hassle trying to find anything metric around here.

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
I just removed my undertray and so have them at hand. They are 8mm x 25mm. I am not sure what the thread pitch is but can find out Monday if you let me know you still need it.
The washers are special. They are 38mm in diameter but have a step to them that is about 2mm high and 12.5mm in diameter.
Good Luck.
The lip is just there to center the washer to the hole thats in the diffuser. Its not functionally important enough to worry about using just a regular fender washer (that costs $0.30 at hardware store...Ace Hardware will have some chrome ones that will cost a couple bucks if your worried about rust).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts