The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, who is for sure going to the showroom opening this weekend at Dimmitt? Be nice to go there and have people to hang out with that don't have a Rolls or something like that. :)

·
Registered
282 Posts
I'll be there by myself. I went to check out the Elise with my dad today. They have a lot of nice cars there at the moment.

-Eric

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
XconZ said:
I'll be there by myself. I went to check out the Elise with my dad today. They have a lot of nice cars there at the moment.

-Eric
What did you think, and what did your dad think? Was the car parked outside?

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Eric, I see you put your order in too. Did you get the red, hard top, touring?

·
Registered
282 Posts
The car was outside in the rain, but still looked good. I didn't see any salesmen to open it up, so I didn't get to sit in it. My dad liked it and said that he can't believe they are selling so cheap. I felt like it wasn't the first time I had seen the car due to your great pictures. See ya Saturday.

-Eric

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What time does it start? I will probably go early, as I have to leave early to go to a party. Doesn't it start at 6:30?

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'll be there around 6pm. Cocktail attire. I'll just were a good shirt with a tie. None of my suits fit me anymore. :(

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hollywood said:
you bringing you camera? or could you? I would like some nice pics of my Prowler.
Yes, but I don't think we'd get good shots of it at 6pmish. What time is sunset? We can always try.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
XconZ said:
How did the pics come out Dave? Look foward to seeing some.

-Eric
They were okay. I'm uploading them now. Should be up shortly. It's hard taking photos without much lighting.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts