The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I brought some black LSS wheels to a discount tire this morning to have tires removed. We packed up the wheels nicely in boxes at the store and headed home an hour later. I didn't think to inspect them at the shop.

Upon inspection of the wheels at home, there is some significant damage to one of the wheels. :mad: I go back to the store and they take a look. They deny causing the damage and refuse to do anything to help (Both customer service guy and manager). There is no other way that the damage could have happened and I have pics of the wheels in perfect condition from a few days ago.

Does anyone have suggestions on a course of action?

I'm already planning on talking to a regional customer service manager on Monday and I've *nicely filled out a feedback form on the corporate website.

Kinda pissed and want to make sure this is made right.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Talk to the regional manager and calmly explain that you want the wheel replaced. Discount tire shelled out the $900ish to replace my LSS wheel they tweaked.

I brought some black LSS wheels to a discount tire this morning to have tires removed. We packed up the wheels nicely in boxes at the store and headed home an hour later. I didn't think to inspect them at the shop.

Upon inspection of the wheels at home, there is some significant damage to one of the wheels. :mad: I go back to the store and they take a look. They deny causing the damage and refuse to do anything to help (Both customer service guy and manager). There is no other way that the damage could have happened and I have pics of the wheels in perfect condition from a few days ago.

Does anyone have suggestions on a course of action?

I'm already planning on talking to a regional customer service manager on Monday and I've *nicely filled out a feedback form on the corporate website.

Kinda pissed and want to make sure this is made right.

Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts