The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Not the admin anymore
11,952 Posts
So with this offer we can go directly to our local Discount Tire, purchase tires that meet the requirements and then submit the form for a rebate?? No other hoops to jump through? Or is this only if we purchase through the web site?

·
Supporting Vendor
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The promtions/rebates listed are also valid on purchases made through your local Discount Tire or America's Tire store.

·
Registered
817 Posts
Does Discount sell any wheels that fit a Elise/exige?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Rota Torque 17X7.5 & 18X8.5 Rims

I am looking to purchase four wheels for my 2006 Exige. I had one member of this community provide the following:

The code listed for the 17X7.5 4-100 is (53129) The code for the rear 18X8.5 4X100 is (53130). These were Rota Torque rims purchased from Discount Tires.

Please let me know if you still carry these for the Exige and what the offsets are.

I need to determine what competition tires next.

Thank you for your time.

·
Supporting Vendor
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am looking to purchase four wheels for my 2006 Exige. I had one member of this community provide the following:

The code listed for the 17X7.5 4-100 is (53129) The code for the rear 18X8.5 4X100 is (53130). These were Rota Torque rims purchased from Discount Tires.

Please let me know if you still carry these for the Exige and what the offsets are.

I need to determine what competition tires next.

Thank you for your time.
PM coming your way :cool:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts