The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Modern Day Hippie
3,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Instead of starting a new thread, just thought I'd bump this one. I'm thinking of coming out again for a couple nights. I need to clear my head with some loonie toons. Looking at flying in the evening of the 25th and flying back some time on the 27th of July. I'd like to go to Disney on the 26th. My wonderful connection from last time will be out of town so he can't walk us in. It's just me and a girl friend from LA.

I'm thinking of flying out for a day next weekend, Sunday. Curious if anyone has any hookups to Disneyland. I get in Saturday night, and would be up for meeting some members for dinner or drinks. I really need my sushi fix at the Hump.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
I can get you plus 2 other people in for free.

·
Modern Day Hippie
3,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
I thought this was gonna be a thread about getting some action at disney land :(

·
Registered
807 Posts
yeah me too. i was gonna say, "not since they got rid of the people mover/maker..." rotfl

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
I have about 20 tickets to Disney as well.

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
On second thought... Im thinking Disney World... NM.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
I hooked up with Pluto once. Well, more than once. And Pluto was actually a very attractive young lady.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Sorinne,
My son "lives" in Disneyland every weekend and his wife works at Disneyland managing restaurants in the park. Give me a PM and I can hook you up. They are your age! At least he can show you a tour of things that most people don't know about!

--Hal

·
Premium Member
29,081 Posts
Club 33

·
Modern Day Hippie
3,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Sorrine,
My son "lives" in Dineyland every weekend and his wife works at Disneyland managing restaurants in the park. Give me a PM and I can hook you up. They are your age! At least he can show you a tour of things that most people don't know about!

--Hal
Hey Hal, sometime this summer group meet at MDR, cruise/ drive down the coast, some twisties in PV then out from there to Disneyland, special parking, tour, dinner , what do you think?

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Del: That's a GREAT idea! Especially VIP parking!!! Then, NO WORRIES, MATE!

My son could arrange it.

Sorinne: My son, Patrick, is waiting for your E-mail!

--Hal

·
Modern Day Hippie
3,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Del: That's a GREAT idea! Especially VIP parking!!! Then, NO WORRIES, MATE!

My son could arrange it.

Sorinne: My son, Patrick, is waiting for your E-mail!

--Hal
Thanks Hal... I'll write him after work. :)

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts
Fairly certain he works for Disney or one of its subsidiaries.
Me too...they send you a number of passes a year, based on the size of your family.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts